Thursday, October 18, 2007

xmas cards


Every year I want to use this collage for Christmas cards but never get it together to send out from my family to yours. Now, in the digital age, I will post it for all to see and admire our creepy and kooky family! Notice how Matt resembles Uncle Fester a little too closely....


Yes, I can save trees, stamps and the postman's back by posting my cards online. Let's consider this a catch-up for 3 years ago. I'll post another next month then I should be just about there as far as I can figure.

Anyhoo, much work to do. I have to promote myself shamelessly now by posting photos online and write a grant application for Matt. Somehow, the money will start coming in. All I have to do is believe a little more.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Amen, sister. The money will come in somehow. As Cher would say, believe!