Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my matty




Hey Matty he's so fine, he's so fine he blows my mind! Hey Matty! Hey Matty! Here are some sweet shots from the early days of our relationship. The one with the lights behind his head is from our 2nd date.... wow! yes, I brought my camera on our dates. What a cheese! I had to send these out today for a show in Rome, so I thought I would add them to my collection on muse photos.

I must say, things are going much better these days. I'm enjoying working from home, I've finally found a rhythm that works and is productive. Yes, there are many hours in the day where I can be found wandering aimlessly but mostly I'm getting things done on all fronts and that feels good!

We are off to Montreal this weekend to show Mr. Lucas some schools and to see the beautiful city itself. I have never been to Montreal, so am excited to see something new. Shockingly, it's only 6 hours to Montreal and 9 hours to Buffalo! If I had to choose a place for Lucas, I'd go with Canada-eh.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

look at that handsome devil!
so glad you're getting into a rhythm.
have fun!